1 shopping day left before Christmas and for those of you who still need some inspiration fear not.
Gentlemans Butler have put together 10 presents for your loved one and a couple for you as well.
1. Luxury Beauty – Arezoo Kaviani – Time for your Princess to be preened – Deep cleansing facial with Ampoules. Leave your loved one in the hands of Arezoo and her assistant just round the corner from Harrods for a beauty treatment that can only be described as A list.
Pampering perfection from the queen of facialists this is top drawer luxury from a very personable and kind person. Celebrity Luxury for her or you, Arezoo Kaviani, named by beauty editors as one of the UK’s leading beauty therapists, has her own private beauty salon in the heart of Knightsbridge in London. Arezoo’s name regularly appears in all the top glossy magazines and her London beauty salon is often featured in national newspapers.She is known as one of the pioneers in her field and her client list now reads like a ‘who’s who’, with celebrity, royalty and those in the know – including Cameron Diaz, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Gemma Arterton, Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon, Jake Gyllenhaal, Daniel Craig, Liam Neeson. Enjoy and we will be featuring Arezoo in more detail early next year. I can safely say my 3 hours of pampering and preening were heaven.
2. Eastern Cuisine – Lokum – Turkish Delight – unique, perfect with a coffee or some wine on a cold Winters day.
Lokum Istanbul has just opened at 95 Walton Street and the boutique has been designed by Anouska Hempel Design. Her first boutique was launched in 2005 in Istanbul, where the socialite Zeynep C. Keyman has been creating elegant and high quality gifts for her high society clientele. Now in London, as you enter what can only be described as Kensington’s version of an Aladdin’s Cave with all that is sophisticated and distinctive about Istanbul, bespoke stationery, candles, fabrics, fragrances and confectionery. Zeynep has developed a unique brand that is ready to bring its distinctive range to London’s exclusive Kensington and Chelsea.
3. Ladies Lingerie – Ayten Gasson. From you to your loved one. The Ultimate Gift Box created By Ayten Gasson. Ayten and her team are always on hand to answer your questions, just e-mail them. Either way I am sure you will be very happy.
With the help of the Prince’s Trust, Ayten launched the lingerie label with a firm commitment to supporting other UK businesses and highlighting the traditional skills which the UK was once celebrated for.
Her gift boxed set is individually tissue wrapped in a classic matt black box, containing a limited edition silk knicker, handmade in workrooms in Nottingham and trimmed with a signature vintage Nottingham lace, matching silk garters and eyemask, with a gift for an indulgent bath time also handmade in Nottingham. You can choose from the rose boxed set, the deluxe ‘Eco Bride Hamper’ a fantasy of cream shades, The Blush boxed or the White boxed set.
4. Cashmere Gloves for Gentlemen – Etre cashmere gloves are perfect for The Boat Race, for a stroll along the river on a Sunday afternoon, boat or no boat.
Etre FIVEPOINT gloves thanks to their special contactwoven® fingertips let you use touchscreen devices like the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch without having to take them. Made in the United Kingdom
5. Jewellery – for both, to share – Tateossian. A hot and deep pink bracelet is a fantastic colour for ladies or gentlemen and looks amazing with a tan.
A more sophisticated version of the friendship bracelet. Everyday it will bring some sunshine into your life.
Tateossian, established in 1990 by Robert Tateossian, whose own international lifestyle and keen sense of aesthetics is at the heart of the company‘s success. Luxury-handcrafted with a huge fan base including high profile figures such as Eva Herzigova, Tracey Emin, Natasha Bedingfield, David Gandy, Jamie Cullum, Jenson Button, Mariella Frostrup and Sophie Dahl. Based in London, Tateossian is an international company with showrooms in London and New York. From Siberia to Saudi Arabia they have been awarded for design excellence by securing the much coveted UK British Export Award for Accessories three times.
6. Cashmere socks – Travelwrap, for her. Cashmere cable lounge or bed socks.
Travelwrap lounge socks. Knitted cashmere and made in Scotland available in Silver Blue or Oatmeal or Frangipane. Made with yarns ethically sourced, dyed and knitted. Each piece from the cashmere is beautifully wrapped in tissue paper and presented in distinctive signature boxes; the wrap is accompanied with a linen bag for storage. Gift wrap service is also available.
7. Relaxing Candle – Chia Maria, for both of you. Perfectly presented and smelling divine these are elegant, beautiful, classical and relaxing.
Candles to seduce the senses, made from 100% soy wax, fragranced with an exclusive blend of essential oils, available in Fig inamorato – fig enchanted. An exotic woody fragrance, combining top notes of fresh green fig leaf, ginger and bergamot with a heart of rich, ripe fig and jasmine blending with a sensual base of amber. Fiori d’amore – flowers of love. An enchanting floral essence of bergamot and black pepper, lifted by the radiant heart of iris and rose, balanced with a powdery base of precious amber and musk. Citrus amoroso – loving citrus. A rejuvenating and sophisticated citrus fragrance brought alive by sweet tangerine, zesty lime and grapefruit harmoniously blended with a fresh veil of fresh green herbs.
Sometimes one just needs simplicity done very well, this is one of those occasions.
8. Luxury ladies Stockings – Fleur of England –Exclusively at www.fleurofengland.com .
Earlier this year we featured this beautiful brand as part of supporting Breast Cancer Awareness
A lady can never have enough stockings and certainly not as beautiful as these. Fleur of England fully-fashioned luxury stockings are the perfect finishing touch to any lingerie set, luxmade in the UK, available in nude and black, sophisticated yet sexy, with pointed heels for the ultimate elegance.
9. Ladies Fragrence – Caroline Herrera – 212 VIP. A floral fragrance with three essential note; accords of heady rum and exotic passion fruit.
It says SOCIALITE, an essential for any VIP and created from notes of abundant musk and distinguished gardenia.
The bottle says it all. This is VIP time, mirrors, limos and champagne an object of pure desire, all wrapped in gold. This really is a little different with an addictive aroma and a bottle that even comes with its own magnetic lid.
10. Ladies leather gloves – Madova from Italy – smart, for the office or going out, these are available from a new online shop www.luxuryartisan.com retailing luxury leather goods that are handmade in Florence Italy by craftsmen from kid leather, and fully lined in 100% cashmere. Available in violet, deep purple, burnt orange and classic black leathers, all with contrast stitching and trim detail. To check your size measure around your palm at the widest point to give your size in inches. If you have a slim hand with long fingers, it may be best to go up one size. Very elegant.